ONLINE REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEE
Registration is done through online registration. Riders can register via www.worthit.co.za.
The number of participants is limited to 20. A participant’s registration is only confirmed when the entry/registration fee has been paid in full. Payments can be made via EFT of credit card. Please contact the race organizers if you prefer to pay the registration fee in 4 instalments.
The registration fee is R 12 000 and includes the following:
- Rider accreditation
- Participation in the 5 day Lesotho MTB Tour
- Water points
- Rider bags
- Rider bag transport from start to finish
- Tour guide
- Transport form Sani Pass Hotel to Quachasnek Border post.
- Tented accommodation and warm showers every day during the tour
- 3 x Meals and 1 snack daily during the tour (starting from breakfast on the 17th to dinner on the 21st)
- Accommodation in Sani Pass Hotel on the last night (21st of April).
- Goodie bag at registration
- Prize giving dinner on the 21st of April
- Official 2019 Lesotho MTB tour medals and finisher t-shirts to all finishers.
Registration and race numbers
At registration, each rider will receive a personalized wristband. This race band must be worn for the entire duration of the event. Damaged or ripped wristbands can be replaced at the race office.
In order to participate, riders must complete and sign the Liability Waiver at registration. If not completed before the event starts, riders will not be allowed to participate.
Every rider will receive a rider bag, personalized with their information. This bag will be available to the riders at the 2 water points during the day. The rider bag must be dropped off every morning at the bag drop area. You’ll then be able to collect this bag again at the end of each day (in the Finish Village).
There will be a briefing for all participants the evening before each day.
The briefing will include a discussion of particular features and dangerous areas on the upcoming day, including potential changes to the route. Attendance is compulsory for all riders.